Thursday 18 April 2013

Glossy Box, April 2013. Pearl Lowe special. ♥



Hi there,
If you dont know what GlossyBox is it's a beauty box you can subscribe to monthly or pay for a three month, six month or yearly plan. They're £10 plus £2.95 postage. 
You get five products samples and sometimes full size pieces. 
This month GlossyBox has teamed up with Pearl Lowe, an English singer-songwriter turned fashion and textiles designer, to create this months amazingly pretty box pattern.




MODELCO, cheek and lip tint in rosey red. I'm not a fan of this type of products so I haven't got anything to say. I got a cheek and lip tint in a box last year and it's just sitting in my box unused as will this!

NIP+FAB, dry skin fix body butter pistachio sundae. This is a dry skin fix body butter. The smell is very sweet with a thick consistency. I have very dry hands at the moment, I put this on and instantly they feel very smooth and soft. The smell is nice but overpoweringly sweet. I'm not a big fan of body butters so I wont be trying this anywhere else but it will go in my hand bag! Great, an other thing to lug around. :p

ESSIE, nail varnish in the colour 38 nice is nice. I love this colour! I have a few pastel shades in my collection already and this one will be playing a big part in my life over the spring/summer. This is my first Essie product and I was a bit let down, its a bit watery to what I'm used to in a nail varnish, so a few coats will be a must. 

SUNSENSE, daily face SPF. A light, soft cream, tinted for a sheer matte finish. SPF 50+. I tried this today and it made my face very soft and warm looking as I'm quite pale but it made my skin look greasy and shiny, which I'm not a big fan of. This sample had one of them stupid twist lids on it and when I twisted it off the product kept coming out and I couldn't stop it so half of it went on a cloth and in the bin.

YVES ROCHER FRANCE, So Elixir Purple. LOVE LOVE LOVE!  This came in a tiny little bottle in a box instead of the little tubes in a bit of paper. This smells sweet, girly and lasts for ages. Cant wait to put this on again tomorrow! I may purchase this as it's pretty cheap as well! :p

So, overall an OK box. Lets see what next month brings.
Debbie.x

2 comments:

  1. I would have liked the tinted moisturiser and that perfume shame about the rest! Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'd of known you could of had it! Not the perfume though, its lovely. :D x

      Delete