Sunday 17 March 2013

Concealer Headache! ♥


SOAP&GLORY Kick Ass Concealer, BENEFIT Erase Paste, E.L.F Zit Zapper, SOAP&GLORY Trick and Treatment. 


Hi,

I thought I would do a little review about the collection of concealers I have accumulated lately and see what you think of them too.

1* SOAP&GLORY Kiss Ass Concealer: this has three stages in it, first one is a pink cream for under eyes, second is a yellow tone cream for blemishes and third is a power to set the concealers.
Well, I bought this after hearing nothing but good things about it. Ahha, what a tool I was. There is only one good thing about this concealer is that the stage two, yellow tone cream, is good for redness and that is about it. It doesn't last all that long either, but then again I work in a hot kitchen , so not much make up does.

2* BENEFIT Erase Paste: this was the very first concealer I bought. One of my friends recommended it after I was moaning about my dark circles under my eyes. I'm glad I bought this because this is the best I've tried. Although it goes a bit cakey and creases if you put to much on, it is very good! It hides my dark circles and redness pretty well and lasts most the day!

3* E.L.F Zip Zapper: the only reason I bought this is because E.L.F was having a 48% off everything sale and I wish I hadn't. Its totally useless and it makes my face a bit dry. Nothing else to say on this one.

4* SOAP&GLORY Trick and Treatment: I bought this to try something else for my dark circles as the Erase Paste wasn't working as well as it normally does, my dark circles must of been getting darker! This was an utter waste of money as well. It's runny and very yellow. It does nothing, even though it's apparently 'proven to combat dark circles', utter rubbish.

I also have a Dainty Dolls concealer on order so hopefully that will be better than some of these.
If anyone has any concealers to recommend let me know, I wont hold you responsible if it's rubbish :p.
And if you think this is any good let me know and I think I might carry on and do a foundation review. Thank you!


Debbie x.

No comments:

Post a Comment