Tuesday 26 March 2013

Ear Stretching. ❀


Hi,

So, I know a few people that have their ears stretched and I think they look pretty good. I haven't seen that many people with them now so that's a plus.
I've done a lot of reading about it on the internet about it.
The slower the better or there's a risk of having a blow out, your ear splitting. OUCH!
Infections, yack!, but cleaning it everyday should reduce the chance of getting one and some peoples ears just don't stretch. So there's a few things to think about before I start.

I've would like to stretch my ears to 2mm or a max of 5mm.
Staying small means my ears should shrink back to normal giving time.
I have my ears pierced, firsts and seconds, but I'm not that good with pain, oops.

I haven't bought the stuff to do it just yet as I have a few busy weeks at work coming up and I would have to keep taking it out and by maybes when these weeks are over I might of changed my mind, haha, I kinda do that a lot.
I just fancy a bit of change, something different, and thought why not!
Have you stretched your ears? 
Got any gory stories about other peoples ears? 
I would love to hear!

Debbie x.

No comments:

Post a Comment