Thursday 23 May 2013

Aussie Hair, Take The Heat, leave in cream. ♥


Hi guys!
In the last five to six months I found Aussie Hair products. Yes, I know I should hang my head in shame! 
I am now a Aussie Hair fanatic and cant get enough of there goodies!

I thought I would do a review on this as it's disappearing from shops, I cant find it anywhere apart from the internet, and it's sister product the spray has taken this little beauts place.

I'm a platinum blonde that needs up-keeping every couple of months, and on top of that I blow dry and straighten my poor hair everyday.
 In-between cuts I try to keep my hair as in good condition as I can. I don't use masks or oils, just a good moisturising shampoo and conditioner, at the moment V05 Nourish Me Truly with this miracle in a tube everyday!

This cream is thick and rich with an amazing smell, which lasts all day on the hair.
 This cream has Australian Jojoba-seed oil, which helps fend off frizz, protect against damage and adds shine to where ever your hair's most parched.

I de-tangle my hair, go straight into blow drying, then rub this cream into my hair working from the ends to the roots. I leave it to soak in for a few minutes and then brush through my hair ready for straightening. 
I've trying putting this in my hair before blow drying but I feel like it doesn't quite keep its strength up for straightening as well.
This makes my hair smooth, silky and soft, and a mega plus when a product hides away split ends until they get really bad!

I absolutely love this cream and I have my fingers crossed it doesn't disappear forever!

Debbie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment