Wednesday 22 May 2013

Jelly Pong Pong, Fairy Lashes Mascara. ♥


Hi guys!

So I thought I would do a review about my latest favorite mascara!



I received this in my May Glossy Box and I got super excited when I seen the name 'Jelly pong pong'.Their website says...
This is not for the faint-hearted. Our first ever mascara is formulated to make eye lashes flutter & flap. Water-resistant, Fairy Lashes makes eyelashes thicker & curvier while allowing them to be spectacularly soft & light. A truly fabulous effect for the woman who wants to emphasize one deep, intense, seductive look. 
And it does exactly what it says! My lashes looked longer, thicker and curlier without making them hard and clumpy. The colour is an intense black and doesn't smudge. The box is lovely and pretty with the actual product packaging is a deep purple! Very girly! 
They say its waster resistant but it is very easy to get off. I use a sponge with some warm water, after a few wipes and its all off, no heavy rubbing needed. I've noticed it doesn't give me panda eyes like normal mascara when you take it off, this sticks together in clumps and just slides off.
You need to try it to see what I mean. Lol.The wand is a small plastic one with brizzles that coat every lash in this wonderful stuff!

Here's a picture to prove that this is an amazing product!


As you can see I like my lashes looking full, long and curly, and this does the job.
I will be purchasing this after I run out and will my mascara for a long time to come!

Thank you Jelly Pong Pong and you too Glossy Box for letting me try this!

Debbie.x


No comments:

Post a Comment